Yankees vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jhony Brito gets the nod for the New York Yankees on Saturday at Great American Ball Park against Jake Fraley and the Cincinnati Reds. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
The Yankees are favored in this one, at -150, while the underdog Reds have +125 odds to upset. The total for the matchup is listed at 10.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- The Yankees have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Yankees' last 10 games. New York and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under in three games in a row, with the average total established by oddsmakers during that stretch being 9.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have been the moneyline favorite 33 total times this season. They've finished 21-12 in those games.
- New York has gone 15-3 (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 60% in this game.
- New York has played in 47 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-25-1).
- The Yankees have not had a spread set for a matchup this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.