How to Watch the Yankees vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:18 PM EDT
The Cincinnati Reds will look to Jake Fraley for continued success at the plate when they take on Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees on Saturday, in the second game of a three-game series at Great American Ball Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in baseball with 69 total home runs.
- New York's .415 slugging percentage is 11th in MLB.
- The Yankees have the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.235).
- New York has the No. 11 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.6 runs per game (215 total runs).
- The Yankees' .310 on-base percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- The Yankees strike out 8.2 times per game, the No. 14 mark in MLB.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by New York's pitching staff ranks ninth in the majors.
- New York has a 3.69 team ERA that ranks seventh among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Yankees combine for the No. 9-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.246).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jhony Brito makes the start for the Yankees, his ninth of the season. He is 3-3 with a 5.45 ERA and 24 strikeouts in 36 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance -- out of the bullpen on Monday -- the right-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up two earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- So far this season, Brito has not recorded a quality start.
- Brito heads into this matchup with four outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Blue Jays||W 7-4||Away||Jimmy Cordero||Alek Manoah|
|5/16/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Away||Domingo Germán||Kevin Gausman|
|5/17/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Away||Gerrit Cole||Chris Bassitt|
|5/18/2023||Blue Jays||W 4-2||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||José Berríos|
|5/19/2023||Reds||W 6-2||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Ben Lively|
|5/20/2023||Reds||-||Away||Jhony Brito||Luke Weaver|
|5/21/2023||Reds||-||Away||Luis Severino||Hunter Greene|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.