Yankees vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Jhony Brito will toe the rubber for the New York Yankees (27-20) on Saturday, May 20 versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-25), who will counter with Luke Weaver. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET at Great American Ball Park.
The Yankees have been listed as -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Reds (+125). The total for the matchup has been listed at 10.5 runs.
Yankees vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Brito - NYY (3-3, 5.45 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||10.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the urge to bet on the Yankees' matchup versus the Reds but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Yankees (-150) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Yankees to beat the Reds with those odds, and the Yankees emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.67.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Aaron Judge hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Yankees vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Yankees have won 21 out of the 33 games, or 63.6%, in which they've been favored.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Yankees have a 15-3 record (winning 83.3% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they went 3-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, New York and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious five times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Reds had a record of 5-4.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Yankees vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Anthony Rizzo||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+150)|
|Aaron Judge||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (-133)||-||0.5 (+100)|
|DJ LeMahieu||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+180)|
|Gleyber Torres||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+145)|
|Harrison Bader||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Yankees, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+1200||6th||3rd|
|Win AL East||+500||-||3rd|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.