Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 2023 French Open Odds
A quarterfinal is next up for Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the French Open, and she will play Karolina Muchova. Pavlyuchenkova has +2800 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Pavlyuchenkova at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pavlyuchenkova's Next Match
In the quarterfinals on Tuesday, June 6 (at 5:00 AM ET), Pavlyuchenkova will meet Muchova, after beating Elise Mertens 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 in the last round.
Pavlyuchenkova is currently listed at +145 to win her next match against Muchova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +2800
Want to bet on Pavlyuchenkova? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Pavlyuchenkova is coming off a 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 28-ranked Mertens in the Round of 16 on Sunday.
- The 31-year-old Pavlyuchenkova is 5-7 over the past 12 months and is still looking for her first tournament title.
- Pavlyuchenkova is 4-3 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament wins.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 20.0 games per match in her 12 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On clay, Pavlyuchenkova has played seven matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 19.6 games per match while winning 54.0% of games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 32.0% of her return games and 63.5% of her service games over the past year.
- Pavlyuchenkova has been victorious in 68.1% of her service games on clay over the past year and 39.7% of her return games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.