Celtics vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 1:23 PM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 6:22 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 2-0. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston and its opponents have gone over 214.5 combined points in 65 of 82 games this season.
- Boston has an average total of 229.4 in its contests this year, 14.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Celtics' ATS record is 45-37-0 this season.
- Boston has entered the game as favorites 73 times this season and won 52, or 71.2%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 38-17, a 69.1% win rate, when it's favored by -185 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for the Celtics.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics are 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall in their last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Celtics have gone over the total seven times.
- Boston has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered 23 times in 41 opportunities at home, and it has covered 22 times in 41 opportunities in away games.
- The Celtics score 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat give up.
- When Boston totals more than 109.8 points, it is 40-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.