Liberty vs. Fever Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 21
One game after posting 20 points in a 70-61 loss to the Sun, Kelsey Mitchell leads the Indiana Fever (0-1) on the road versus the New York Liberty (0-1) on Sunday, May 21, 2023. It will start at 2:00 PM ET on Twitter and YES.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Liberty gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Liberty vs. Fever Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: Twitter and YES
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Fever with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Liberty vs. Fever Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 89 Fever 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Liberty vs. Fever
- Computer Predicted Spread: New York (-12.9)
- Computer Predicted Total: 164.7
Liberty vs. Fever Spread & Total Insights
- New York had 13 wins in 25 games against the spread last year.
- Out of 25 New York games last year, 12 went over the total.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Liberty Performance Insights
- At 79.6 points scored per game and 82.0 points conceded last year, the Liberty were ninth in the WNBA offensively and sixth on defense.
- Last year, New York was seventh in the WNBA in rebounds (34.3 per game) and eighth in rebounds conceded (35.7).
- The Liberty were ninth in the WNBA in turnovers per game (14.6) and second-worst in turnovers forced (11.7) last year.
- Last season, the Liberty were best in the league in 3-point makes (9.7 per game), and they ranked No. 5 in 3-point percentage (35.1%).
- The Liberty were the third-best squad in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed (7.1 per game) and third-best in 3-point percentage defensively (33.6%) last season.
- Last season, New York took 58.6% of its shots from inside the arc, and 41.4% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 66.3% of New York's baskets were 2-pointers, and 33.7% were 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.