Yankees vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees (28-20) will be eyeing a series sweep when they match up against the Cincinnati Reds (19-26) at Great American Ball Park on Sunday, May 21. First pitch is set for 11:35 AM ET.
The Yankees are -135 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Reds (+110). The over/under for the matchup is set at 8.5 runs.
Yankees vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Luis Severino - NYY (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Hunter Greene - CIN (0-3, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Yankees (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Yankees and Reds game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Yankees (-135), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Yankees win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.41 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Anthony Rizzo hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|Yankees vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
Yankees vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Yankees have won 22 out of the 34 games, or 64.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Yankees have gone 20-7 (winning 74.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees have a 3-2 record from the five games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (37.5%) in those games.
- The Reds have a win-loss record of 9-18 when favored by +110 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Yankees vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|DJ LeMahieu||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+185)|
|Aaron Judge||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+175)||0.5 (+115)|
|Harrison Bader||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Gleyber Torres||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+200)|
|Oswaldo Cabrera||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Yankees, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+1200||6th||3rd|
|Win AL East||+500||-||3rd|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.