Red Sox vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
In the series opener on Monday, May 22, Jaime Barria will take the hill for the Los Angeles Angels (25-23) as they square off against the Boston Red Sox (26-21), who will answer with Tanner Houck. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:38 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
The favored Angels have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Red Sox, who are listed at -105. The over/under for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Red Sox vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Barria - LAA (1-1, 2.35 ERA) vs Houck - BOS (3-3, 5.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Angels game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (-105) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Rafael Devers hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Angels have been favored 29 times and won 16, or 55.2%, of those games.
- The Angels have gone 16-13 (winning 55.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Los Angeles, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Angels were the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (53.6%) in those games.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 13-13 when favored by -105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Red Sox had a record of 4-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Red Sox vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+170)|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+225)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+115)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+190)|
|Connor Wong||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+225)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+3000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.