Celtics vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:26 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:22 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat hold a 3-0 series lead. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston has combined with its opponent to score more than 216.5 points in 62 of 82 games this season.
- Boston has a 229.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 12.9 more points than this game's point total.
- Boston is 45-37-0 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics have been underdogs in eight games this season and have come away with the win four times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Boston has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Boston has a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- Boston is 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 contests.
- Seven of the Celtics' last 10 games have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Boston has been better at home (23-18-0) than on the road (22-19-0).
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat give up to opponents (109.8).
- Boston is 40-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall when it scores more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.