Yankees vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
In the series opener on Tuesday, May 23, Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees (29-20) take on Cedric Mullins and the Baltimore Orioles (31-16). The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET at Yankee Stadium.
The Yankees are -165 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Orioles (+140). The total is 8 runs for this contest.
Yankees vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Gerrit Cole - NYY (5-0, 2.01 ERA) vs Kyle Bradish - BAL (2-1, 3.90 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-175||+145||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Yankees (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Yankees and Orioles game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Yankees (-165) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.06 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Aaron Judge get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 35 times this season and won 23, or 65.7%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter, the Yankees have gone 12-2 (85.7%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New York has a 62.3% chance to win.
- The Yankees were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and went 4-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Orioles have come away with 12 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Orioles have been victorious two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Yankees vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Aaron Judge||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+155)|
|Gleyber Torres||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+230)|
|DJ LeMahieu||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+200)|
|Anthony Rizzo||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+190)|
|Isiah Kiner-Falefa||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Yankees, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+1200||5th||2nd|
|Win AL East||+400||-||2nd|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.