Yankees vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
The New York Yankees (29-20) and Baltimore Orioles (31-16) square off in the first of a three-game series on Tuesday at Yankee Stadium, at 7:05 PM ET. The Yankees are coming off a series victory over the Reds, and the Orioles a series win over the Blue Jays.
The probable starters are Gerrit Cole (5-0) for the Yankees and Kyle Bradish (2-1) for the Orioles.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Yankees vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Cole - NYY (5-0, 2.01 ERA) vs Bradish - BAL (2-1, 3.90 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Gerrit Cole
- The Yankees will hand the ball to Cole (5-0) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on seven hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 2.01 and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .208 in 10 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 10 starts this season.
- Cole has 10 starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish makes the start for the Orioles, his eighth of the season. He is 2-1 with a 3.90 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 32 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Angels, when the right-hander went 6 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing four hits.
- The 26-year-old has a 3.90 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings over seven games this season, while allowing a batting average of .256 to his opponents.
- Bradish is trying to build upon a second-game quality start streak in this game.
- Bradish will try to last five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 4.6 frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.