Willie Calhoun Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Orioles - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 4:24 PM EDT
Willie Calhoun -- .148 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Baltimore Orioles, with Kyle Gibson on the mound, on May 25 at 7:05 PM ET.
He reached base in his only plate appearance in his previous appearance against the Orioles.
Willie Calhoun Game Info & Props vs. the Orioles
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Orioles Starter: Kyle Gibson
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willie Calhoun? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Willie Calhoun At The Plate
- Calhoun is hitting .213 with two doubles, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Calhoun has gotten a hit in 14 of 27 games this season (51.9%), with multiple hits on three occasions (11.1%).
- In 11.1% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Calhoun has driven in a run in six games this season (22.2%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in eight games this season (29.6%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willie Calhoun Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (76.9%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (30.8%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (30.8%)|
Orioles Pitching Rankings
- The Orioles pitching staff is sixth in MLB with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles have the 14th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.10).
- The Orioles rank 20th in baseball in home runs allowed (61 total, 1.2 per game).
- Gibson (5-3 with a 4.27 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 59 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Orioles, his 11th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the right-hander tossed seven innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 35-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.27), 50th in WHIP (1.356), and 67th in K/9 (6.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.