Yankees vs. Orioles: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge ready for the final of a three-game series against Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday at Yankee Stadium.
The Yankees are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Orioles have +110 odds to upset. New York is favored on the run line (-1.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Orioles Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- The Yankees have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have gone 4-2 in those contests.
- The Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Yankees did not cover its most recent game with a spread.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have a 24-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 64.9% of those games).
- New York has gone 22-8 (winning 73.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Yankees a 57.4% chance to win.
- New York has played in 51 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-26-1).
- The Yankees have had a run line set for just one contest this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.