Jelena Ostapenko vs. Tereza Martincova: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
In the Round of 128 of the French Open on Monday, Tereza Martincova (ranked No. 93) faces Jelena Ostapenko (No. 17).
In this Round of 128 match, Ostapenko is the favorite (-750) against Martincova (+450) .
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Tereza Martincova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Tereza Martincova Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Jelena Ostapenko has an 88.2% chance to win.
|Jelena Ostapenko||Tereza Martincova|
|-750||Odds to Win Match||+450|
|+2000||Odds to Win Tournament||+50000|
|88.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||18.2%|
|4.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||0.2%|
|63.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||36.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Tereza Martincova Trends and Insights
- In her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Ostapenko was beaten by No. 6-ranked Elena Rybakina, 2-6, 4-6, in the semifinals.
- In her last match in the Round of 32 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Martincova lost 2-6, 3-6 against Emma Navarro.
- Ostapenko has played 53 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- On clay, Ostapenko has played nine matches over the past 12 months, totaling 20.9 games per match while winning 56.4% of games.
- Martincova is averaging 22.2 games per match through her 47 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, winning 48.4% of those games.
- In five matches on clay surfaces in the past 12 months, Martincova has averaged 23.2 games per match and 10.5 games per set, winning 45.7% of the games.
- Ostapenko and Martincova have met once dating back to 2015, in the Viking Classic Birmingham Round of 16. Martincova won that match 7-6, 4-6, 6-2.
- Martincova has taken two sets against Ostapenko (good for a 66.7% win rate), compared to Ostapenko's one.
- Martincova has the advantage in 31 total games against Ostapenko, winning 17 of them.
- In one match between Ostapenko and Martincova, they have played 31 games and three sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.