NFL Futures: New York Jets 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
For the upcoming 2023 season, the New York Jets have an over/under of 9.5 wins. They are -130 to secure the over and +110 to go under.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jets' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Jets: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Jets' win total with DraftKings!
New York Betting Insights
- New York went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- Jets games hit the over five out of 17 times last season.
- New York owned the 25th-ranked offense last year (318.2 yards per game), and it was even better on defense, ranking fourth-best with just 311.1 yards allowed per game.
- The Jets posted a 3-5 record at home and were 4-5 on the road last year.
- As a favorite last season New York had just two victories (2-3). As the underdog the Jets posted a record of 5-7.
- The Jets were 5-7 in the AFC, including 2-4 in the AFC East.
Jets Impact Players
- Aaron Rodgers threw for 3,695 yards last season (217.4 per game) while completing 64.6% of his passes (350-for-542), with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook rushed for 1,173 yards on 264 carries (69.0 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 17.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 39 passes for 295 yards and two touchdowns.
- Garrett Wilson hauled in 83 passes for 1,103 yards last season and scored four touchdowns. He was targeted 147 times, and averaged 64.9 receiving yards.
- Quinnen Williams put together a solid body of work a year ago, collecting 12.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 55 tackles.
- Ahmad Gardner intercepted two passes and tacked on 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended last season.
Watch the Jets this season on Fubo!
New York 2023 Strength of Schedule
- Taking into account their opponents' combined win total last year (155), the Jets have the sixth-hardest schedule in the league.
- New York's schedule features nine games against teams that finished above .500 in 2022, which includes five against teams with 12 or more victories and two against squads that had fewer than six wins.
- The Jets will have nine games against returning 2022 playoff teams in 2023, and are scheduled to face eight teams with negative playoff odds.
Jets Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -130
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +290
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.