How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 5
The Tampa Bay Rays and Luke Raley will take on the Boston Red Sox and Connor Wong on Monday at 4:05 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series at Fenway Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Red Sox vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox rank 17th in Major League Baseball with 65 home runs.
- Fueled by 205 extra-base hits, Boston ranks fifth in MLB with a .432 slugging percentage this season.
- The Red Sox's .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Boston is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking fourth with 305 total runs this season.
- The Red Sox have an OBP of .335 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Red Sox are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking seventh with an average of eight strikeouts per game.
- Boston has an 8.8 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Boston has the 25th-ranked ERA (4.66) in the majors this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.320 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox's Brayan Bello (3-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in four innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds.
- He has earned a quality start two times in eight starts this season.
- Bello has made five starts of five or more innings in eight chances this season, and averages 4.9 frames when he pitches.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Reds||L 5-4||Home||James Paxton||Luke Weaver|
|6/1/2023||Reds||W 8-2||Home||Chris Sale||Hunter Greene|
|6/3/2023||Rays||W 8-5||Home||Garrett Whitlock||Trevor Kelley|
|6/3/2023||Rays||L 4-2||Home||Kutter Crawford||Tyler Glasnow|
|6/4/2023||Rays||L 6-2||Home||Tanner Houck||Taj Bradley|
|6/5/2023||Rays||-||Home||Brayan Bello||Shane McClanahan|
|6/6/2023||Guardians||-||Away||James Paxton||Shane Bieber|
|6/7/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Chris Sale||Tanner Bibee|
|6/8/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Garrett Whitlock||Aaron Civale|
|6/9/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Gerrit Cole|
|6/10/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Domingo Germán|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.