Red Sox vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 5
The Tampa Bay Rays (42-19) and the Boston Red Sox (30-29) will match up on Monday, June 5 at Fenway Park, with Shane McClanahan starting for the Rays and Brayan Bello toeing the rubber for the Red Sox. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Rays as -140 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Red Sox +115 moneyline odds to win. Tampa Bay is the run-line favorite (-1.5). An 8.5-run over/under has been listed for the matchup.
Red Sox vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: McClanahan - TB (8-1, 2.07 ERA) vs Bello - BOS (3-3, 3.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Rays (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Rays (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||Rays (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Rays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (+115) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Alex Verdugo get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have been favorites in 52 games this season and won 38 (73.1%) of those contests.
- The Rays have a record of 32-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (82.1% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays went 6-3 across the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have come away with 15 wins in the 32 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 11-8 when favored by +115 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Red Sox vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+145)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+180)|
|Rob Refsnyder||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+260)|
|Alex Verdugo||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+230)|
|Reese McGuire||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+1100)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+5000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.