Grigor Dimitrov vs. Alexander Zverev: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
On Monday, Grigor Dimitrov (No. 29 in the world) takes on Alexander Zverev (No. 27) in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
In this Round of 16 match versus Dimitrov (+160), Zverev is favored with -210 odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Alexander Zverev Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Alexander Zverev has a 67.7% chance to win.
|Grigor Dimitrov||Alexander Zverev|
|+160||Odds to Win Match||-210|
|+4000||Odds to Win Tournament||+1200|
|38.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||67.7%|
|2.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||7.7%|
|45||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||55|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Alexander Zverev Trends and Insights
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Dimitrov defeated No. 79-ranked Daniel Altmaier, 6-4, 6-3, 6-1.
- Zverev took down Frances Tiafoe 3-6, 7-6, 6-1, 7-6 in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- Dimitrov has played 23.3 games per match in his 44 matches over the past year (across all court types).
- On clay, Dimitrov has played 12 matches over the past 12 months, totaling 22.1 games per match while winning 51.3% of games.
- In the past year, Zverev has played 26 total matches (across all court types), winning 51.7% of the games. He averages 25.2 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- On clay courts, Zverev has played 13 matches and averaged 21.6 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- In the one match between Dimitrov and Zverev dating back to 2015, in the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 16, Zverev won 7-6, 6-7, 6-3.
- In three total sets against one another, Zverev has won two, while Dimitrov has secured one.
- Zverev has beaten Dimitrov in 19 of 35 total games between them, good for a 54.3% win rate.
- In one match between Dimitrov and Zverev, they have played 35 games and three sets per match on average.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.