Marlins vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 5
Monday's game between the Miami Marlins (32-28) and Kansas City Royals (18-41) going head to head at LoanDepot park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Marlins, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET on June 5.
The Marlins will give the nod to Braxton Garrett (1-2, 4.22 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Carlos Hernandez (0-3, 4.76 ERA).
Marlins vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Marlins 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Marlins vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Marlins Performance Insights
- The Marlins have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Marlins are 3-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Marlins have won 14 out of the 23 games, or 60.9%, in which they've been favored.
- Miami has a record of 5-1 when favored by -165 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami has scored 233 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Marlins' 4.30 team ERA ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Royals Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-1.
- When it comes to the total, Kansas City and its opponents are 3-7-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Royals are 3-4-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (seven of those games had a runline set by oddsmakers).
- The Royals have come away with 15 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City has a mark of 5-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 41.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Kansas City is No. 27 in MLB action scoring 3.9 runs per game (229 total runs).
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 31||Padres||W 2-1||Braxton Garrett vs Blake Snell|
|June 1||Padres||L 10-1||Jesús Luzardo vs Joe Musgrove|
|June 2||Athletics||W 4-0||Edward Cabrera vs Shintaro Fujinami|
|June 3||Athletics||W 12-1||Eury Pérez vs Luis Medina|
|June 4||Athletics||W 7-5||Sandy Alcantara vs Paul Blackburn|
|June 5||Royals||-||Braxton Garrett vs Carlos Hernandez|
|June 6||Royals||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Zack Greinke|
|June 7||Royals||-||Edward Cabrera vs Jordan Lyles|
|June 9||@ White Sox||-||Eury Pérez vs Dylan Cease|
|June 10||@ White Sox||-||Sandy Alcantara vs Michael Kopech|
|June 11||@ White Sox||-||Braxton Garrett vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||W 7-0||Josh Staumont vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||L 2-1||Zack Greinke vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 2||Rockies||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs Chase Anderson|
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||W 2-0||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||-||Carlos Hernandez vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||-||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||-||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs TBA|
|June 11||@ Orioles||-||TBA vs Kyle Gibson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.