Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Yoshihito Nishioka: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
On Monday, Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 33 in the world) meets Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 49) in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
In the Round of 16, Etcheverry is the favorite against Nishioka, with -450 odds compared to the underdog's +310.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Tomas Martin Etcheverry has an 81.8% chance to win.
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry||Yoshihito Nishioka|
|-450||Odds to Win Match||+310|
|+4000||Odds to Win Tournament||+15000|
|81.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||24.4%|
|2.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||0.7%|
|60.3||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||39.7|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Trends and Insights
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Etcheverry advanced past No. 16-ranked Borna Coric, 6-3, 7-6, 6-2.
- Nishioka took home the win 3-6, 7-6, 2-6, 6-4, 6-0 against Thiago Seyboth Wild in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- Etcheverry has played 42 matches over the past 12 months across all court types, and 24.4 games per match.
- On clay, Etcheverry has played 26 matches over the past 12 months, totaling 23.1 games per match while winning 52.7% of games.
- In his 42 matches in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, Nishioka is averaging 24.4 games per match and winning 51.0% of those games.
- In five matches on clay courts in the past 12 months, Nishioka has averaged 23.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set, winning 46.6% of the games.
- This is the first time that Etcheverry and Nishioka have matched up in the last five years.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.