Jarren Duran Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Guardians - June 8
On Thursday, Jarren Duran (.243 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 90 points below season-long percentage) and the Boston Red Sox face the Cleveland Guardians, whose starting pitcher will be Aaron Civale. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Jarren Duran Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Aaron Civale
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jarren Duran? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jarren Duran At The Plate
- Duran is hitting .274 with 16 doubles, three home runs and 13 walks.
- Duran has gotten a hit in 28 of 45 games this season (62.2%), with more than one hit on 12 occasions (26.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 6.7% of his games this year, and 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 33.3% of his games this season, Duran has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (8.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 12 times this season (26.7%), including four games with multiple runs (8.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jarren Duran Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (47.6%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (23.8%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.8%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (14.3%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have a 3.78 team ERA that ranks seventh across all league pitching staffs.
- The Guardians surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (59 total, one per game).
- Civale (1-1) gets the starting nod for the Guardians in his fourth start of the season. He's put together a 2.04 ERA in 17 2/3 innings pitched, with 12 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty threw five scoreless innings against the Minnesota Twins while surrendering four hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.04, with 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opposing hitters have a .227 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.