Justin Turner Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Guardians - June 8
The Boston Red Sox, including Justin Turner (.250 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 93 points below season-long percentage), take on starter Aaron Civale and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Thursday at 7:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Guardians.
Justin Turner Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Aaron Civale
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Justin Turner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Justin Turner At The Plate
- Turner is batting .260 with 12 doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks.
- Turner has picked up a hit in 38 of 59 games this season, with multiple hits 18 times.
- He has gone deep in 11.9% of his games this season, and 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- Turner has had an RBI in 19 games this season (32.2%), including six multi-RBI outings (10.2%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 27 games this season (45.8%), including five multi-run games (8.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Justin Turner Home/Away Batting Splits
|25 (78.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (48.1%)|
|11 (34.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (25.9%)|
|16 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (40.7%)|
|4 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|10 (31.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (33.3%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in the league.
- The Guardians' 3.78 team ERA ranks seventh among all league pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (59 total, one per game).
- The Guardians will send Civale (1-1) to the mound to make his fourth start of the season. He is 1-1 with a 2.04 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Saturday against the Minnesota Twins, the righty tossed five scoreless innings while surrendering four hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.04, with 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are batting .227 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.