Yankees vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's game between the New York Yankees (36-26) and Chicago White Sox (27-35) going head-to-head at Yankee Stadium has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Yankees, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 4:05 PM ET on June 8.
The probable starters are Luis Severino (0-1) for the Yankees and Lance Lynn (4-6) for the White Sox.
Yankees vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Yankees 5, White Sox 3.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs White Sox|
|Yankees vs White Sox Odds|
Yankees Performance Insights
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Yankees have a record of 2-1.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Yankees have six wins against the spread in their last nine chances.
- This season, the Yankees have been favored 41 times and won 26, or 63.4%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 21-7 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -140 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York has scored the 12th-most runs in the majors this season with 289 (4.7 per game).
- The Yankees have the fifth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.65).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 31||@ Mariners||L 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs George Kirby|
|June 2||@ Dodgers||L 8-4||Luis Severino vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 3||@ Dodgers||W 6-3||Gerrit Cole vs Michael Grove|
|June 4||@ Dodgers||W 4-1||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||L 3-2||Clarke Schmidt vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Luis Severino vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Randy Vasquez vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Garrett Whitlock|
|June 10||Red Sox||-||Domingo Germán vs Tanner Houck|
|June 11||Red Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Brayan Bello|
|June 13||@ Mets||-||TBA vs Max Scherzer|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.