Red Sox vs. Yankees: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
Domingo German will take the mound for the New York Yankees (37-28) on Saturday, June 10 versus the Boston Red Sox (32-32), who will answer with Tanner Houck. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:35 PM ET at Yankee Stadium.
The favored Yankees have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Red Sox, who are listed at +105. The total is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds to go under).
Red Sox vs. Yankees Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: German - NYY (3-3, 3.69 ERA) vs Houck - BOS (3-5, 5.46 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Yankees (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Red Sox and Yankees matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Red Sox (+105), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Red Sox win, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Masataka Yoshida get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
Red Sox vs. Yankees Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 44 times this season and won 27, or 61.4%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, the Yankees have gone 25-14 (64.1%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New York has a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Yankees played as the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and they went 1-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), New York and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Red Sox have won in 16, or 44.4%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Red Sox have been victorious 13 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+130)|
|Alex Verdugo||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
|Adam Duvall||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+200)|
|Reese McGuire||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+310)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+10000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.