Red Sox vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
The Boston Red Sox (32-32) visit the New York Yankees (37-28) at 7:35 PM ET on Saturday.
The probable pitchers are Domingo German (3-3) for the Yankees and Tanner Houck (3-5) for the Red Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: German - NYY (3-3, 3.69 ERA) vs Houck - BOS (3-5, 5.46 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tanner Houck
- Houck (3-5) takes the mound first for the Red Sox in his 12th start of the season. He's put together a 5.46 ERA in 57 2/3 innings pitched, with 56 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the righty threw five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
- Houck is trying to collect his third quality start of the year.
- Houck is trying to secure his 10th start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- He has not had an outing so far in 2023 that he did not allow at least one earned run.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Domingo Germán
- The Yankees will send German (3-3) to the mound for his 12th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in 6 2/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 3.69 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .179.
- He has started 11 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- German has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 11 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.