Red Sox vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's contest that pits the New York Yankees (37-28) versus the Boston Red Sox (32-32) at Yankee Stadium should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Yankees. Game time is at 7:35 PM ET on June 10.
The probable starters are Domingo German (3-3) for the Yankees and Tanner Houck (3-5) for the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 7:35 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Yankees 5, Red Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 1-5.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Boston and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Red Sox have gone 1-3-0 against the spread over their past 10 contests (four of those contests had a spread listed by oddsmakers).
- The Red Sox have won in 16, or 44.4%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 13 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Boston is No. 6 in MLB, scoring 5.0 runs per game (319 total runs).
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.66 ERA this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|June 5||Rays||L 4-1||Brayan Bello vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 6||@ Guardians||W 5-4||James Paxton vs Shane Bieber|
|June 7||@ Guardians||L 5-2||Kutter Crawford vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 8||@ Guardians||L 10-3||Matt Dermody vs Aaron Civale|
|June 9||@ Yankees||W 3-2||Garrett Whitlock vs Gerrit Cole|
|June 10||@ Yankees||-||Tanner Houck vs Domingo Germán|
|June 11||@ Yankees||-||Brayan Bello vs Clarke Schmidt|
|June 12||Rockies||-||James Paxton vs Connor Seabold|
|June 13||Rockies||-||Kutter Crawford vs Chase Anderson|
|June 14||Rockies||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Austin Gomber|
|June 16||Yankees||-||Tanner Houck vs Gerrit Cole|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.