Yankees vs. Red Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's contest at Yankee Stadium has the New York Yankees (37-28) matching up with the Boston Red Sox (32-32) at 7:35 PM ET (on June 10). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Yankees, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Yankees will give the nod to Domingo German (3-3, 3.69 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Red Sox will counter with Tanner Houck (3-5, 5.46 ERA).
Yankees vs. Red Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 7:35 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Yankees 5, Red Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. Red Sox
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Odds|
Yankees Performance Insights
- The Yankees have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and have won one of those contests.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Yankees have a record of 5-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Yankees have been favored 44 times and won 27, or 61.4%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 25-14, a 64.1% win rate, when favored by -125 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Yankees, based on the moneyline, is 55.6%.
- New York ranks 12th in the majors with 299 total runs scored this season.
- The Yankees' 3.62 team ERA ranks fourth across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 4||@ Dodgers||W 4-1||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||L 3-2||Clarke Schmidt vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 8||White Sox||L 6-5||Luis Severino vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||W 3-0||Randy Vasquez vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||L 3-2||Gerrit Cole vs Garrett Whitlock|
|June 10||Red Sox||-||Domingo Germán vs Tanner Houck|
|June 11||Red Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Brayan Bello|
|June 13||@ Mets||-||TBA vs Max Scherzer|
|June 14||@ Mets||-||Luis Severino vs Justin Verlander|
|June 16||@ Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Tanner Houck|
|June 17||@ Red Sox||-||Domingo Germán vs Brayan Bello|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.